- - Xposed Framework installed. If you dont know what is Xposed Framework, do not try this application (it wont work). FEATURES - Change the value of IMEI, Android Id, Serial Number, Wifi Mac Address and service set identifier (SSID) of the current wifi network. You can random or manual set these values.
- Fastboot oem writeimei 12347 Step 3. Verify that the IMEI has changed successfully run: fastboot getvar imei. Which should show the actual IMEI of the device. Fastboot reboot. Reboot device and enter.#06# into the dialer. Be aware, if the entered IMEI is not valid, it will not be shown on the device.
How to Check IMEI Number in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2
You can find the IMEI Number by using a different method. Some of them are using the secret code, some of them leading you through the system settings and some shows you the way to find the IMEI physically on your device. By checking IMEI Number you can find more useful and hidden information like KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 Serial Number or Wi-Fi MAC Address.
Put your phone in Download Mode (Volume down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously) Switch Off your Phone. Press Volume Up to continue when asked. Download Odin.zip on your PC. Extract Odin.zip. Get Kyocera DuraForce PRO 2 (E6920) support for the topic: Find IMEI, Phone & Serial Number. Find more step-by-step device tutorials on att.com.
Finding KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 IMEI
Let's have a look to all possible methods of getting access to IMEI and Serial Number in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2. For all KYOCERA devices you can use the presented below universal method:
- Unlock the screen and open the phone's dialer.
- Type in the following secret code: *#06#
- As a result you should see the window with IMEI Number.
You can find more methods of checking IMEI Number HERE.
The second way to find instructions about checking IMEI and Serial Number is to watch this tutorial:
Device Emulator Pro 2 Imei Download
In order to find more videos with IMEI Check Tutorials CLICK HERE
The above tutorials should give you the answer to the following questions. How to get KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 IMEI Number? How to get access to IMEI in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2? How to check out IMEI Number in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2? How to read IMEI info in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2? How to check Serial Number in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2?
What can you do with the KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 IMEI?
The IMEI number is the unique way of identifying your KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2. So it can be used to get the full specification of your handset or in order to read the hidden information about KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2. The IMEI Checking is common way to find out whether KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 is original and legit. What's also really important you can use the IMEI to report your KYOCERA DuraForce Pro 2 as lost or stolen.
If you would like to have access to all of this information vist website: IMEI.info
You may also use the IMEI form below:
The IMEI.info lookup function is easy in use and available for free. All you have to do is type in the IMEI Number into the special Bracket and tap CHECK Button.
By using IMEI services you can get access to:
- Warranty Status
- Carrier Information
- IMEI.info Blacklist
- Serial Number
- Device Specification
- Purchase Date
- Origin Country