Teeth of Naros Walkthrough Kingdoms of Amalur is an 'open world' adventure game. This means if the main quests are too tough for you to complete, you can focus on other side quests or faction. Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning on the Playstation 3, with a game help system for those that are stuck. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Teeth of Naros (PC, Xbox 360 Reviewed, PlayStation 3) Developer: 38 Studios, Big Huge Games Publisher: 38 Studios, Electronic Arts.
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Level
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough Key
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Teeth Of Naros
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough 4
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Level>Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Backpack locations are closely connected with increasing your inventory space, and new players might not be familiar with how the whole thing works. As it turns out, you have to purchase backpacks in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning to increase your inventory.That still leaves some questions open, like where to find backpacks, and how to get them. So, in our guide, we’ll list the backpack locations and explain how to get more inventory space.
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough Key
How to Increase Inventory in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
To increase your inventory size in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, you have to purchase backpacks. You can find these backpacks at select vendors that you can find dotted around the map. Each one you purchase will increase your inventory by 10. I do have to note here that these items are pretty expensive, ranging between 6,250 Gold and a whopping 9,375 Gold. You might want to invest a least a couple of points into the Mercantile skill. See, the higher this skill is, the lower the prices get. Then again, I suppose you can always just keep grinding Gold, and you’ll likely have no problem affording backpacks. The increased inventory size is worth it either way.
Kingdoms of Amalur Backpack Locations
There are several backpack locations in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning. As we’ve mentioned, all of them are purchasable from certain traders on the map. In the list below, we’ll show you which vendors you should look up and where to find them, as well as how much they cost. The prices might vary, depending on your character and other factors, but at least you’ll have a ballpark estimation.
Kingdoms Of Amalur Teeth Of Naros
- Rikka Egest – in the Corner Shop in Gorhart Village (7,500 Gold)
- Riona Helt – in Asker’s Alley in Ysa after completing “Old Friends, New Foe” main mission (7,200 Gold)
- Illyn Doldran – in Mel Senshir (8,750 Gold)
- Wil Donall – in Scholia Arcana in Rathir Upper City (9,375 Gold)
- Senecer Macit – in Domus Politica in Adessa (7,800) Gold
- Ampelio – in Idylla Market in Idylla (6,250 Gold)
- Calum Toomey – in Gravehall Keep – you might consider avoiding this one, since it doesn’t increase the inventory size for some players
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough 4
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning Teeth Of Naros Walkthrough
There you have it, that’s how you increase your inventory in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning and the backpack locations. If we’ve missed any, by all means, tell us in the comments. Also, check out our Remap Controls on PC in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning guide if that’s been giving you trouble.