Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC products with Thunderbolt using Windows® 10. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices. How to create.exe/.msi for uwp application. Ask Question Asked 1 year, 5 months ago. Active 1 year, 4 months ago. Viewed 2k times 2. We have developed a desktop application, it should run in both PC's and table's, that's the reason we have chosen UWP. Now I have to Packaging UWP application as.exe or.msi to provide it to my clients. Hi before I login to my computer there is a message dialog that says HP Hotkey UWP Service Error: HP Software Framework is not installed in the - 6905324. Inside the.zip is a 610 KB file called uwd.exe. You can double-click to run the file and you are presented with a warning screen to a User Access Control warning screen. If you agree, hit Yes.
How To Remove Windows Watermark
Users may encounter the following errors, potentially among others, when attempting to update or install the Killer Control Center:
- Killer Performance Driver Suite cannot be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite (or similar)
- Error 1714 – the older version cannot be removed. Contact your technical support.
- The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable…
- Error 2753 – The File ‘xtendsoftapservice.exe’ is Not Marked for Installation
- The installer appears to work, then the progress bar goes backward, and the installer fails
- The installer prompts for a .MSI file in a strange directory
Even if you are in the process of updating the Killer Control Center, the issue is that the installer is encountering parts of an old Killer Performance Suite, and is unable to uninstall them.
This issue can be resolved by following these steps:
- Download the latest Killer Control Center and keep it somewhere handy, to install when you’re finished uninstalling the old suiteWindows 10 1803+, Killer E3100, Killer E3000, Killer E2600, Killer E2500, Killer E2400, Killer E2200, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX500, Killer Wireless-AC 1550, Killer Wireless-AC 1535, Killer Wireless-AC 1435, Killer Wireless-AC 1525Version: 2.3.1489 Release Date: August 17, 2020 Supported OS: Windows 10 1803+
- Double-click the installer for the newest Killer Control Center. Let it fail. Do not restart your computer, even if asked.
- Download Microsoft’s tool for fixing problems that block programs from being installed or removed – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
- Once you have both of those things downloaded, uninstall all Killer products from your Apps and Features menu, which you can access by right-clicking Start.
- You may encounter that same error – Error 2753. The File ‘xtendsoftapservice.exe’ is Not Marked for Installation – and that is fine. When you do, skip that application, and uninstall any other apps from “Killer” including “Killer Drivers.”
- Now run the tool from Microsoft.
- For the first menu, click Next.
- Then after a moment of “Detecting Problems,” it will ask if you are having a problem installing or uninstalling a program. Even if you are trying to update or install the Killer Control Center, the actual problem is happening when the installer attempts to uninstall the old suite. Therefore, you will choose Uninstalling.
- At the next prompt, the program will ask you to choose from a list of programs. Find the Killer-related program on the list. It may not be the same as the one in this screenshot, but choose whichever Killer suite the program finds, and then click the Next button.
- The tool will then proceed to erase the parts of the Killer suite that the installer was unable to remove from the registry. If the program is not listed, you have the option of choosing “Not Listed,” and the tool may still find the pieces in the registry that need to be removed. However, it is hard to duplicate that particular scenario, so providing a screenshot is not possible, but it is fairly self-explanatory.
- Once the tool has finished doing its work, you will want to restart your machine once more, and then install the latest Killer Control Center, which you downloaded previously.
- If you are unable to fix the issue with this guide, try running through it again, but this time, choose Installing at step 7 – this may help clear corrupted files that are not related to Killer components but are still preventing the install.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to contact support!